Booby Eye Foam Cylinders
Great foam cylinders for tying any fly with booby eyes
20 per packet
Booby eye foam are a great way to add realism and lifelike features to your fly tying. These pre-formed cylinders are made of closed-cell foam, which is strong and flexible. They come in a variety of sizes and colors, so you can find the perfect ones for your fly.
To use booby eye cylinders, simply cut them to size and shape and then tie them in place. You can use them to create realistic eyes on a variety of flies, including streamers, poppers, and baitfish patterns. Booby eye foam cylinders are a great way to add a touch of realism to your flies, and they're easy to use.
Here are some of the benefits of using booby eyes:
- They are easy to use. Simply cut and shape them to size and tie them in place.
- They are available in a variety of sizes and colors.
- They are strong and flexible.
- They add realism to your flies.
If you are looking for a way to add realism and lifelike features to your fly tying, then foam cylinders are a great option. They are easy to use and available in a variety of sizes and colors. So what are you waiting for? Give them a try today!
Here are some additional tips for using foam cylinders:
- Use a sharp knife or scissors to cut the cylinders to size and shape.
- Use a strong glue with thread to attach the cylinders to your fly.
- Be sure to dry the glue completely before using your fly.
- Experiment with different colors and sizes of cylinders to create the perfect look for your fly.
With a little practice, you'll be able to use booby eyes to create realistic and lifelike flies that will fool even the most wary fish.