CDC Feathers Veniard Select - Cul de Canard
Select CDC Feathers Veniard Super Select
Excellent quality select CDC (Cul de Canard) feathers, 30 per pack.
15 small & 15 large.
Veniard Super Select CDC is a high-quality CDC feather that is used for fly tying. It is known for its excellent floatability, durability, and natural appearance. The feathers are harvested from the preen gland of a duck.
Why is Veniard Super Select CDC so popular?
There are a few reasons why Veniard Super Select Cul de Canard is so popular for fly tying.
- Excellent floatability: Veniard Super Select CDC is very buoyant, so flies tied with it will float on the surface of the water for long periods of time.
- Durability: Veniard Super Select CDC is very durable, so flies tied with it will last for many fishing trips.
- Natural appearance: Veniard Super Select CDC has a very natural appearance, so it will fool even the most wary fish.
How to use Veniard Super Select CDC for fly tying?
Here are some tips on how to use Veniard Super Select CDC for fly tying:
- Use a small amount of thread when tying with Veniard Super Select CDC. This will help to prevent the feathers from being crushed.
- Use a fine-tipped needle when tying with Veniard Super Select CDC. This will help you to control the feathers and create a more natural-looking fly.
- Be careful not to over-tie the feathers. This can make the fly look unnatural and can also damage the feathers.
What flies can be tied with Veniard Super Select CDC?
Veniard Super Select CDC can be used to create a variety of different flies, including dry flies, nymphs, and wet flies. It is also a great material for creating realistic caddisfly imitations.
Some of the most popular flies that can be tied with CDC Feathers Veniard Select:
- Elk Hair Caddis
- Parachute Adams
- Light Cahill
- Royal Wulff
Veniard Super Select CDC is a versatile and effective material for fly tying. It is buoyant, durable, and has a natural appearance. With Veniard Super Select CDC, you can tie flies that will catch more fish.