Uni Stretch Nylon Thread
Tired of having strands of floss separate and slide down the hook bend? An exclusive offering of UNI-Products, UNI-Stretch, will solve your problems. This stretch nylon material is easy to wrap, stays in place, and makes excellent underbodies as well. The White takes coloured markers very well so you can customize your patterns.
Uni Nylon Thread is a shiny, stretchy thread that can be used to replace floss in fly tying. It is tough and easy to use, and comes in a variety of bright colors that are perfect for butts on steelhead flies. Each spool contains 30 yards of 270 denier thread with a breaking strength of 53 oz., making it strong enough to hold up to even the largest fish.
Nylon Stretch Thread is easy to wrap and create smooth bodies with. It will not separate or slide on the hook, making it perfect for underbodies. The white thread is also easy to dye with colored markers, making it ideal for shaping underbodies on scuds.
Here are some of the benefits of using Uni Nylon Stretch:
- It is shiny and attractive, making it a good choice for butts on steelhead flies.
- It is tough and durable, making it a good choice for underbodies.
- It is easy to wrap and create smooth bodies with.
- It will not separate or slide on the hook.
- The white thread is easy to dye with colored markers.
If you are looking for a versatile and easy-to-use thread for fly tying, then Uni Nylon Stretch Thread is a great option. It is available in a variety of colors and sizes, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Here are some additional tips for using Nylon Stretch Thread:
- Use a sharp threader to help you get the thread started on the hook.
- Wrap the thread tightly to create a smooth body.
- Use a whip finish to secure the thread at the end.
- Experiment with different colors and sizes of thread to create the perfect look for your fly.
With a little practice, you'll be able to use Uni Nylon Stretch to create flies that will fool even the most wary fish.